Voices: Plant Services Surveys
The results of the 2019 Plant Services Workforce Survey will be revealed next month. What's your take on the current health of the job market? Please take a moment to answer a few extra questions! Take the survey
Are your organization’s older employees delaying retirement? If so, how you feel about the phenomenon likely depends on how close you are to retirement yourself.Read More
More from this author...
- Jun 11, 2019In a small survey base, 56% of respondents believe the legalization of marijuana will make it more difficult to find qualified plant workers.
- May 8, 2019In a small survey base, 37% of respondents believe that speed and quality are not correctly prioritized at their facilities.
- Apr 17, 2019In a small survey base, 43% of respondents consider their STOs somewhat effective, while 14% don't consider their STOs effective at all.
- Mar 26, 2019In a small survey base, only one third of maintenance crews are part of a union.
- Mar 12, 2019In a small survey base, half of respondents say they are looking into adopting AR/VR technology.
- Mar 11, 2019In a small survey base, nearly half of respondents say they've had security concerns