Voices: Plant Services Surveys
Every month, we ask our readers to give us their opinions and insights about the state of the industry. Don't be left out! Take the survey
Plant Services asked online readers their thoughts on the current health of the job market. Following are the complete survey responses.Read More
More from this author...
- Jul 16, 2019In a small survey base, 47% of respondents believe it’s keeping employees with needed skills, leadership and institutional knowledge around for longer.
- Jun 11, 2019In a small survey base, 56% of respondents believe the legalization of marijuana will make it more difficult to find qualified plant workers.
- May 8, 2019In a small survey base, 37% of respondents believe that speed and quality are not correctly prioritized at their facilities.
- Apr 17, 2019In a small survey base, 43% of respondents consider their STOs somewhat effective, while 14% don't consider their STOs effective at all.
- Mar 26, 2019In a small survey base, only one third of maintenance crews are part of a union.
- Mar 12, 2019In a small survey base, half of respondents say they are looking into adopting AR/VR technology.
- Mar 11, 2019In a small survey base, nearly half of respondents say they've had security concerns