Littelfuse's POWR-SPEED PSR Series features square-body fuses
Littelfuse, Inc. expands its line of high-speed fuses for protection of power semiconductor devices used in industrial equipment. The POWR-SPEED PSR Series line of square-body fuses combine current limitation, cycling capability, and low watt-loss design in a direct bus-bar mount construction with blown fuse indication included. The square-body design accommodates high current ratings with enhanced DC performance in a smaller footprint than traditional round-body styles of high-speed fuses.
Key benefits of the PSR Series include:
- DC voltage ratings up to 20% higher than competitive products, with DC interrupt ratings increased up to 70%
- Flexibility to mount directly to a system’s bus-bar
- Visual blown fuse indication is standard to assist in determining the state of the fuse, while an optional micro switch is also available for remote indication requirements
- Global certifications: cURus, CCC, IEC
- Class aR performance according to IEC60260-4
The expanded line includes a voltage range of 550VAC to 1300VAC, 500VDC to 1000VDC. Current ratings range from 125 to 2000A and interrupt ratings are 200kA AC and 150kA DC.