Vaisala's DPT146 Dewpoint and Pressure Transmitter improves compressed air monitoring
The Vaisala Dewpoint and Pressure Transmitter DPT146 for Compressed Air makes monitoring compressed air simple and convenient. The DPT146 measures both dew point and process pressure simultaneously, and is the ideal choice for anyone using or monitoring compressed air.
One transmitter providing two of the most important compressed air measurements means reduced installation costs and a much easier setup – with only one instrument needing connection and wiring.
Dew point measurement combined with process pressure measurement offers further unique advantages. When dew point data is coupled with live pressure input, conversions to atmospheric pressure or ppm are available online, leaving no ambiguity in the information. As an example, regulative requirements of medical gas can be fulfilled easily and quickly.
The DPT146 combines the knowledge of more than 20 years of sensor-technology development. Proven measurements from the DRYCAP sensor for dew point and the BAROCAP sensor for pressure are now combined into one easy-to-use transmitter.
- The first transmitter that monitors both dew point and process pressure
- A simple and convenient transmitter for monitoring of compressed air
- Highly accurate humidity information thanks to dew point data coupled with live pressure input
- Proven sensor technology
- Compatible with the Vaisala Hand-Held DM70 for easy spot checking, local display and data logging
- Pressure: 1 ... 12 bar
- Dew point: -70 ... +30 °C (-94 ... +86 °F)
- Digital output RS-485 with MODBUS