Wildeck's RiderLift material lift is designed to increases material handling efficiency
Wildeck, Inc., has introduced a new product category for vertical material lifts. The new “RML” product category is a major advancement over a traditional “VRC” (vertical reciprocating conveyor) since it allows authorized personnel to safely travel with their material between levels.
Benefits of Wildeck’s new RML rideable material lift:
- Increases material handling efficiency
- Saves time by allowing workers to travel between levels with their material
- Improves safety, reduces fatigue, and minimizes lost time accidents
- Increases the utilization of facility capacity gained from mezzanines, rack systems, and pick modules
- Can be purchased and installed at a fraction of the cost of an elevator
Standard car size is 6.0 ft. x 6.0 ft. x 80” H, and lifting capacity is 2,500 lbs., including rider. Standard top lifting height is 14 ft. (GND + 1) and lifting speed is 20 fpm. The RiderLift material lift is available in either “C” or “Z” loading patterns and features a keyed “enable” switch inside the car to ensure use only by authorized personnel. The RiderLift RML meets ASME A17.1 / CSA B44 code requirements. Qualified Elevator Contractors will install and service the lift and provide the end user with ongoing State-approved safety inspections and lift Certification, as required by the A17.1 code.