Seeq R15 features SQL server integration and historian support
Seeq Corporation announces the release of R15, the newest version of Seeq, an application for engineers and operations analysts in process manufacturing to rapidly achieve insights from asset and operations data. Seeq R15 delivers features and capabilities addressing the span of requirements for larger and broader deployments for existing users, as well as making Seeq easier to deploy for new users. These features include:
- Easier for new users: As deployments expand, Seeq R15 delivers easier to use search, customized trending views, date manipulations, and asset comparisons.
- New functions and arithmetic operators: Seeq R15 end-user improvements include data cleansing and regression functions for modeling multi-variate analysis, as well as improved variable and operator functionality for process calculations.
- Enterprise data support: Seeq R15 expands process historian support to include Honeywell PHD, Wonderware Historian, Yokogawa Exaquantum Historian, and GE Proficy Historian. This adds to existing support for the OSIsoft PI System, Emerson Automation Solutions DeltaV Continuous Historian, and Inductive Automation’s Ignition SCADA system.
- Relational database integration: Seeq R15 simplifies integration with relational database offerings such as Microsoft SQL Server and its open-source alternative MySQL, as well as CSV file formats, to create batch and state context from manufacturing applications.
- Data wrangling: Seeq replaces the hours of manual effort required to aggregate, cleanse, and contextualize data in spreadsheets. R15 adds improved support for data export via an OData interface for reporting and dashboards.
- Enterprise scalability: Seeq R15 now supports multi-node deployments for high availability deployments in distributed enterprise environments.