Des-Case's IsoLink Oil Transfer Containers help maintain lubrication cleanliness
Des-Case has launched a new line of oil transfer containers and accessories to help maintain lubrication cleanliness, especially at transfer when contaminants can more easily invade the lubrication process and degrade equipment performance and reliability. The IsoLink Oil Transfer Container is the first oil transfer system that offers a complete best practices solution for contamination control when transporting oil from storage to equipment. With this offering, Des-Case now helps reliability and maintenance professionals prevent contamination at every step of the lubrication process - storage, transfer and in-use.
The IsoLink Oil Transfer containers provide:
- The dispensing lid is the centerpiece of IsoLink’s design and is available with desiccant or non-desiccant breathers for best practice lubrication.
- Durable containers feature a space-saving square design that stores 27% more volume per square foot than round bottles and are available in three sizes – 1 gallon/4 liter, 1.8 gallon/7 liter, and 2.6 gallon/10 liter.
- The completely sealed trigger mechanism has a specially designed spring that applies the perfect tension, isolating the oil in the container.
- Ergonomically designed handle with trigger-enabled precise pour control and trigger lock mechanism for operator convenience.
- Options include modular spouts in eleven colors and a full range of pump and spout accessories.
- An attached spout cap prevents contamination during oil storage.