Azima DLI announced the release of ALERT 4.0
Azima DLI announced the release of ALERT 4.0, its predictive maintenance automated vibration diagnostics software. Dubbed the “Analyst’s Release,” ALERT 4.0 offers more analytical power for vibration diagnostics.
Designed to meet the best practices of world-class PdM programs, ALERT 4.0’s flexible design is easily scalable and integrates with reliability programs of all sizes and geographic diversity. It can be installed on an office PC, embedded on a TRIO portable vibration data collector, or accessed remotely over the Internet via a cloud subscription with no software to manage.
Features of ALERT 4.0 include:
- Graphic navigation controls that enhance diagnostic speed and accuracy with more dynamic data views, including peak locator, unit/scaling switching, harmonic and sideband family locators, and test date progression.
- Auto correlation displays of waveform data and circular waveform plots to empower analysts’ abilities to identify faults.
- Comprehensive Bode data and Nyquist plots presented in both single and triaxial formats to deliver advanced analysis capabilities.
- Improved trending of spectral and waveform parameters are available from waterfall graphs, including spectral peaks or bands or waveform peak, RMS, crest factor, or symmetry parameters.
- Additional user preferences give analysts more options to display spectral graphs and plots, and the flexibility to express data in units consistent with current practices and programs, such as displaying waveforms as waterfalls, single or double triaxial, or as native, single, or double integrated values.
- Improved orbit and circular plots displays for enhanced, high resolution vibration analysis, and clearer representations of machine vibration and fault signatures.