Wireless, non-contact magnetic sensors, in the presence of their actuating magnet, send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed receivers. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. Powered by long-life (field-replaceable) lithium battery.
- Available for operation at 915 MHz (USA/Canada/Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe)
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 40 m indoors, 450 m "free air"
- Sensing range: Up to 30 mm
- Bidirectional communications with Receiver confirming receipt of telegram
- Limit switch signal configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other)
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million actuations
- Operating temperature range: -20 to + 65oC.
- Certifications: FCC, IC (SW915 MHz models), EC (868 MHz models)
- Stainless-steel or glass-fiber reinforced plastic housing
- Transmission range extenders