- Support electrical engineering projects including upgrades to existing systems and new installations for facility electrical, power distribution, controls, utilities and SCADA/process systems.
- Provide engineering support/coordination to develop system descriptions, write validation IQ and OQ protocols, perform the studies, evaluate and submit the reports for approval.
- Provide engineering support and evaluation for modifications, troubleshooting, and improvement of major systems.
- Provide “as built” drawing decimation for facility utility, process control, and electronic systems.
- Provide campus-wide support for resolving engineering issues that are related to building electrical utility, equipment and/or systems supporting facility operations.