The fight against the impending maintenance crisis has solidly entered the 21st century. Now available for download at www.plantservices.com are Maintenance Crisis Song ringtones and mp3 files for your iPod. What is the Maintenance Crisis Song? Joel Leonard, also known as the Maintenance Evangelist, wrote the original version in October of 2002 after attending an Engineering Conference in Nashville, Tenn. After hearing hundreds of Facilities Engineering executives from major corporations complain the lack of interest by future generations to enter this career and witnessing first hand thousands of candidates brave 30 degree weather conditions to stand in line to earn a slot on American Idol, Leonard wrote the lyrics for “The Maintenance Crisis Song.”
Leonard said, “With the pending retirements of the baby boomer generation, the lack of interest by future generations, the aging of the current equipment which requires more maintenance, and the increasing sophistication of new technology, there is truly a perfect maintenance storm brewing. This problem is going to affect us all, so everyone needs to be aware or we will endure more preventable disasters like the busted levees of New Orleans. ”
- Heaven help us! We have a maintenance crisis!
- Maintenance Crisis Song rock
- Maintenance Crisis Song reggae
- Maintenance Crisis Song blues
- Maintenance Crisis Song bluegrass
- Hip-hop version of Maintenance Crisis Song
- Funk version of Maintenance Crisis Song
- Opera version of Maintenance Crisis Song
- Find Me a Maintenance Woman
Know of any other plant-related tunes? Send them to us.