In this Big Picture Interview, Chris Mears talks about the responsibilities of being a rising star in the maintenance and reliability profession.
How much of the energy you put into your air compressor actually makes it to the end use?
By installing an energy monitoring system at the beginning of every project, all of the hours and dollars associated with benchmarking, estimating energy use, projecting savings and other tasks can be eliminated.
As more research shows, women’s tendency to study non-STEM subjects is because of the way they were raised, not because they tend to do better with more art-focused or creative fields.
July 17, 2014, 1:00 p.m. CST
This webinar will attempt to summarize successful energy management techniques as well as present what works in the real world, what doesn’t and what needs to be done to continue to increase the actual lasting results from energy efficiency projects.
- Infographic: History of Solar Power
- Infographic: the difference between LED and Halogen
- Infographic: How to manage steel prices
- Infographic: Saving money by staying cool
- element14 and Adafruit partner together for the “Hats Off” challenge
- Honeywell’s Uvex Turboshield video wins New England Emmy
- Siemens grants The Pennsylvania State University PLM software
- Scigrip team wins solar-powered boat championship
- 5S floor marking tape color standards
- Mentoring the next generation of maintenance and reliability leaders
- How VFDs save energy
- 5 tips for managing spare parts
- White Papers
- What is a reliability engineer? 9 FAQs to bring the job into focus
- Magic quadrant for enterprise asset management for manufacturing
- How to achieve operational excellence through enterprise asset management
- Dwyer Instruments Inc.'s series WE34 Flanged Stainless Steel Ball Valve are constructed of anodized aluminum
- Alicat Scientific, Inc.’s MCD-Series is designed to allow users to access setpoint control and PID valve tuning
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc.'s SLR-01 handheld solar power meter is built to be able to read and display in units of W/m2
- APG's transducers are available with modbus
- Legacy offers fabric buildings with steel beams
- Jenny unleashes air compressor line
- Dwyer's TAC-L tachometer measures rotational speed through reflections
- Eaton's Arrow Hart devices include plugs and connectors
Recent Job Postings:
Valuable Career Resources
Put your anonymous Career Profile up today and employers will begin pitching you job opportunities.
Your personal Job Alerts notify you by email of new jobs posted that match your search preferences.
Browse our content library, enlist the help of a trained career coach or simply ask an expert for career advice.