Phoenix Contact will generate its own electricity and reduce waste with new 1 MW combined cooling, heating, and power system.
Even Homer can usually say where he’s going. Without a destination it is impossible to measure progress along the way or proximity to the end of the journey.
Sheila Kennedy says reduce mechanical-equipment stress, breakdowns, and maintenance.
Are you wasting man-hours trying to complete preventive maintenance inspections in an attempt to mitigate random-based failure modes?
While the incentive of private business is to increase income and reduce expenses, the incentive of utility companies and government agencies is to spend money.
Vicki Kelsey provides a checklist to see whether your organization is ready for this powerful approach.
Intelligence-driven computer network defense informed by analysis of adversary campaigns and intrusion kill chains
This white paper discusses the use of "kill chains" in the analysis of these threats and the use of the resulting data for system protection.
- 4 ways to minimize steam costs: Part II
- Flow recirculation: Why does it happen and how can you stop it
- A look at alignment tools
- Designing with energy efficiency in mind
- First centrifugal compressor manufactured in Saudi Arabia
- Dow Chemical recognized for application of HART Communication for operational improvements
- Plant in Sorocaba to manufacture low-voltage products, motors, generators and drive systems
- Women run manufacturing plant in India
- Intelligence-driven computer network defense informed by analysis of adversary campaigns and intrusion kill chains
- Hydraulic pressure energy harvesting for wireless sensing
- Understanding when and why your flowmeters need to be calibrated
- 8 financial reasons to deploy predictive maintenance technologies
- In the Trenches: Too close for comfort
- 5S floor marking tape color standards
- Understanding the 3 types of needs: Achievement, affiliation, and power
- Ensure electrical test and measurement equipment is safe
- White Papers
- Hybrid refrigerated/desiccant compressed air dryers
- Electrical equipment PdM
- Facilitating ISO 14224 with EAM software
- Emerson’s Electrical Reliability Services expands its battery testing, maintenance and replacement services
- Mersen’s Surge-Trap Type 1 STT4X SPD features a NEMA 4X enclosure
- The Class J Power Distribution Fuse Block is engineered to simplifly panel layout and use less space
- Eaton's medium-voltage fuses include both current limiting and expulsion fuses
- Schneider Electric introduces circuit protection and contactors and starters
- Exair’s long ionizing bars help eliminate static electricity
- Siemens' Sitrans FC410 Compact Coriolis Flowmeter has 0.1% measuring accuracy
- Invensys' Wonderware IntelaTrac helps plants improve production efficiency and productivity
Recent Job Postings:
Valuable Career Resources
Put your anonymous Career Profile up today and employers will begin pitching you job opportunities.
Your personal Job Alerts notify you by email of new jobs posted that match your search preferences.
Browse our content library, enlist the help of a trained career coach or simply ask an expert for career advice.