In this Big Picture Interview, Chris Mears talks about the responsibilities of being a rising star in the maintenance and reliability profession.
How much of the energy you put into your air compressor actually makes it to the end use?
By installing an energy monitoring system at the beginning of every project, all of the hours and dollars associated with benchmarking, estimating energy use, projecting savings and other tasks can be eliminated.
As more research shows, women’s tendency to study non-STEM subjects is because of the way they were raised, not because they tend to do better with more art-focused or creative fields.
July 17, 2014, 1:00 p.m. CST
This webinar will attempt to summarize successful energy management techniques as well as present what works in the real world, what doesn’t and what needs to be done to continue to increase the actual lasting results from energy efficiency projects.
- Infographic: Renewable energy now and in the future
- Infographic: The U.S.’ energy intake
- Infographic: Nuclear Power Reactors around the world
- Infographic: Sad realities of fossil fuels
- The Fieldbus Foundation and HART Communication Foundation set to merge in 2015
- ABB agrees to acquire Spirit IT to build liquid flow computers
- GE invests minority equity in Meridium
- element14 and Adafruit partner together for the “Hats Off” challenge
- 5S floor marking tape color standards
- How VFDs save energy
- 5 tips for managing spare parts
- 7 sources of leadership power
- White Papers
- Magic quadrant for enterprise asset management for manufacturing
- Has IoT left your building automation system vulnerable?
- What is a reliability engineer? 9 FAQs to bring the job into focus
- Cambridge Engineering's Blow-Thru Space Heaters are built for smaller industrial facilities
- FLIR released a series of cameras to detect thermal issues
- Onset announced HOBO energy consumption kWh Monitoring Kit
- Fulton expands its line of boiler products
- Dwyer Instruments' Model ULSM Ultrasonic Level Sensor is built to provide accurate measurements in all conditions
- ABB Robotics' Integrated Vision is designed to feature imaging technologies such as the patented PatMax algorithm
- PolyScience's line of portable Chillers is constructed to have flow rates of 3.5 gallons/minute
- CAS DataLoggers and Novus Automation's Novus AirGate-GPRS is built to include an antenna with magnetic base
Recent Job Postings:
Valuable Career Resources
Put your anonymous Career Profile up today and employers will begin pitching you job opportunities.
Your personal Job Alerts notify you by email of new jobs posted that match your search preferences.
Browse our content library, enlist the help of a trained career coach or simply ask an expert for career advice.