Enhanced PLCs are designed for serial modbus applications
WAGO's Modbus-based PLCs offer complete controller functionality and serial Modbus connectivity in one compact module. 750-815/300 and 750-816/300 Series Modbus PLCs use the latest version of WAGO-I/O-PRO software for programming control applications. Benefits include:
- Decentralized control to optimize support of higher level PLCs or PCs
- Easy configuration via software or DIP switch
- Local data processing to minimize fieldbus transmissions
- 32 KB of program and data memory and 8 KB of non-volatile memory
- Support of Modbus RTU and ASCII over RS-485 or RS-232
PLC programming is performed in compliance with IEC 61131-3 and supports all programming languages including Ladder, Structured Text or Function Block. Used in conjunction with over 500 WAGO I/O modules, these PLCs provide the ideal framework for a range of applications from factory and marine automation to wind power plants and transformer stations.