Moyno Mag Drive pumps are designed to utilize the latest technology
Moyno Mag Drive pumps are designed to be progressing cavity wobble stator pumps that are made to offer magnetic drives. The drive design is built to provide zero leakage for the most critical applications. These pumps are constructed to handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids. This proprietary progressing cavity mag drive pump is designed to utilize the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate work place hazard and protect the environment from contamination.
Product features and benefits are designed to include:
- No mechanical seals
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action to maintain product integrity
- Reliable magnetic coupling that establishes a static seal aligning an outer drive magnet with an inner driven magnet within a stationary containment shell
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids
- Four models from which to choose for application versatility
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH
- Materials of construction include PVC housings
- Variety of stator materials that include Nitrile or EPDM with optional FPM stators and titanium rotors
- Skid mounted, turnkey systems for one-stop, hassle-free shopping, saving time and money
Typical applications are made to include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.