Ludeca's tab@lign helps laser shaft alignment go mobile
Ludeca's tab@lign is an entry-level wireless alignment system for tablets and smartphones. It combines Prüftechnik measurement technology with mobile devices. Standard features include:
- Align horizontal machines in 3 steps: Enter dimensions, rotate shafts and display measurement result.
- Active Clock measurement mode
- Bluetooth module for wireless communication
- Measure, correct and save soft foot results.
- ‘Live Move’ for real-time corrections
- Pre-assembled brackets for quick mounting
- Measurement results can be emailed immediately as a clear single-page graphical report