Swagelok's IPT Series fluid handling products are designed for medium- and high-pressure applications
Swagelok has expanded its medium- and high-pressure product line with the addition of IPT series products. The series includes precision valves, fittings, and fluid control devices suitable for surface and subsea installation, instrumentation, injection, and sampling systems. Products in the IPT series are made standard from cold worked, 316 stainless steel. Annealed 316 stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant special alloys are available to meet NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 requirements.
The IPT series medium- and high-pressure product line features:
- Check valves: Preventing reverse flow where leak-tight shutoff is required, IPT series check valves are available in ball seat poppet, soft seat poppet, and dual seal ball styles to meet most applications. Check valves are available with maximum working pressures up to 60 000 psig (4136 bar).
- Ball valves: The IPT trunnion ball valves accommodate applications up to 20 000 psig (1378 bar) and are available in sizes up to 1 inch. These valves are available with electric or pneumatic actuators and accessories for remote operation.
- Relief valves: IPT series relief valves have a maximum working pressure up to 20 000 psig (1378 bar) and are available in 3/8- to 3/4-inch pipe ends.
- Needle valves: Available in six body styles for a wide range of applications, IPT series needle valves are designed to prevent galling and scoring with a two-piece, nonrotating stem tip and accidental disassembly with a packing gland locking mechanism. Needle valves are available with maximum working pressures up to 60 000 psi (4136 bar).
- Medium- and high-pressure tubing and nipples: IPT series medium- and high-pressure tubing and nipples are seamless, austenitic, cold-drawn, tested and inspected to meet maximum strength and performance. Medium-pressure tubing is available in the following sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 9/16, 3/4, and 1 inch, with maximum working pressures of 20 000 psig (1378 bar). High-pressure tubing, available in sizes 1/4, 3/8, and 9/16 inches, features maximum working pressures of 60 000 psig (4136 bar).
- Coned and threaded fittings: IPT series medium-pressure coned and thread connections provide dependable performance and allow for maximum working pressures up to 20 000 psig (1378 bar). High-pressure coned and thread connections allow for maximum working pressures up to 60 000 psig (4136 bar).
- Tools and accessories: IPT series coning and threading kits contain everything need to prepare medium- and high-pressure tubing in 1/4-, 3/8- and 9/16-inch sizes.