NOVA's Truck Lock 350 Series Flange Style vehicle restraint keeps dock operations safe
The NOVA Truck Lock vehicle restraint is designed to secure your vehicle and keep dock operations safe and secure while communicating with drivers and loading dock personnel during loading and unloading. Trucks and trailers are prevented from departing the dock by a vertical barrier which can withstand a pull-away force of over 30,000 pounds to prevent accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process.
The Bolt-In (Flange) style housing is designed to be anchored to the concrete drive—not attached to the dock wall. The zinc-plated housing is completely self-contained and is designed to handle the harshest of loading dock environments.
- 10” retracted height
- Effective on more types of trucks (e.g. lift gates, intermodal shipping containers) than any other model of restraint
- Installs at more non-standard dock types (e.g. brick veneer, concrete curb, block, etc.)
- Non-impact design
- Manual or powered versions
- Can withstand over 30,000 pounds of pull-away force
- Ram bar yield strength of 100,000 psi
- Zinc-plated finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance
- Low maintenance design, very few moving parts