NOVA's Truck Lock Low Profile Series Flange Style vehicle restraint secures your vehicle and keeps dock operations safe
The NOVA Truck Lock vehicle restraint secures your vehicle and keeps dock operations safe and secure while effectively communicating with drivers and loading dock personnel during loading and unloading. Trucks and trailers are prevented from departing the dock by a high-visibility vertical barrier which can withstand a pull-away force of over 30,000 pounds to prevent accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process.
The Bolt-In (Flange) style housing is designed to be anchored to the concrete drive—not attached to the dock wall. This will provide years of trouble free service without any damage to the building. The zinc-plated housing is completely self-contained and is designed to handle the harshest of loading dock environments. This style allows for easier movement to other dock positions in the event of required location changes.
- 7 ½” retracted height for use with lift gate and steep decline approach
- Effective on more types of trucks (e.g. lift gates, intermodal shipping containers) than any other model of restraint
- Installs at more non-standard dock types (e.g. brick veneer, concrete curb, block, etc.)
- Non-impact design
- Manual or powered versions
- Can withstand over 30,000 pounds of pull-away force
- Ram bar yield strength of 100,000 psi
- Zinc-plated finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance
- Low maintenance design, very few moving parts