NOVA's Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler mounts to the dock face
When dock space is limited or the working range of a full-size, pit-style leveler is not needed, NOVA’s edge-of-dock levelers are an economical option. Edge-of-dock levelers mount to the dock face and provide a working range of 5 inches above and 5 inches below dock.
- Milled lip edge for smooth tire rollover
- Leveler lip and deck are constructed with high-strength 55,000 PSI minimum yield steel safety tread plate
- Two steel gussets for added strength and extended life
- Full width distribution bar for extra durability
- Deck construction is capacity dependent to insure your loading bridge matches the demands of the facility