Chemineer's ChemSeal mechanical seals are designed specifically for agitator service
Chemineer's ChemSeal mechanical seals are designed specifically for agitator service. ChemSeal features high runout, reverse rotation and reverse pressure capability. The ChemSeal line features both single- and double-cartridge configurations. The ChemSeal cartridge seals can be readily removed from the agitator as a complete assembly and repaired on the workbench before re-installation. Chemineer’s "swing-out" agitator seal change design contributes to seal replacement.
ChemSeals are available in a variety of materials to meet critical temperature and pressure ratings. The ChemSeal can be retrofitted to existing Chemineer GT, Model 20, and MR agitators to provide improved sealing capability on existing applications.
ChemSeal design features include:
- Double balanced inboard faces
- Setting clips
- Reverse pressure capability which keeps seal faces closed when tank pressure exceeds seal pressure
- Bi-directional rotation capabilities
- Modular components
- Quench and drain ports
- No seal adapter required
- Standard sizes in 2”, 2.5”, 3” and 3.5”
- Temperatures to 356 °F (180 °C)
- Pressures to 300 psi