Noshok's 300 Series Brass Case Gauges are designed for identifying spikes in a system
Noshok 300 Series Brass Case Gauges with the optional Maximum Indicating Pointer are designed for performing system set-up and diagnostics, and identifying spikes in a system.
- Pressure ranges from vacuum through 15,000 psi
- 2-1/2-inch case — bottom or back connected
- One-piece die casting
- Glycerine fill is designed to reduce the effects of vibration, pulsation and shock
- Dials are printed with UV-resistant ink
- Maximum Indicating Pointer is reset with a knurled thumb screw