Mokon's BFC Series blown film air coolers are available from 600 to 9,000 cfm
Mokon’s BFC Series blown film air coolers are available from 600 to 9,000 cfm. The design features an air inlet diffuser that is engineered to create a more uniform airflow across the cooling coil and decrease delta temperature approach. In addition, the leaving air chamber is insulated to reduce condensation.
The BFC Series is designed to increase blown film productivity, especially in warmer climates or environments where ambient air temperatures rise during the summer, by eliminating production variables in air ring supply.
Mokon’s BFC Series also features:
- Powder-coated (inside and out) steel cabinet designed for 35-inch static pressure
- Noncorrosive wetted surfaces
- 16- or 35-inch static pressure blower packages
- Permanent, cleanable filter
- Condensate trap
- Drip condensate pan
- Bolt-on adjustable legs
- Dial thermometers for chilled water inlet, outlet and leaving air
- Pre-piped with optional two- or three-way chilled water control valves
- Stackable designs are available