Graphic Products' DuraLabel 2000 PLUS Handheld Label Printer has two alternating heat elements to prevent printer cool-down time
Graphic Products introduces the DuraLabel 2000 PLUS thermal transfer labeler. The printer’s LCD screen shows five lines of a label design at a given time. The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS Handheld Label Printer prints on 1/2-, 1- and 2-inch vinyl supply. The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS has two alternating heat elements, which are designed to prevent required printer cool-down time. The DuraLabel 2000 PLUS prints at 0.40 inches per second.
DuraLabel 2000 PLUS features include:
- A pre-installed library consists of 250 industrial safety symbols
- A battery that can print 100 feet of labels on one charge
- A soft key menu system
- A printer that saves up to 32 label designs
- A manual cutter that is engineered to producs clean label edges
- Shock-resistant construction
DuraLabel 2000 PLUS vinyl supply and ribbons are designed to withstand harsh industrial environments. Currently, vinyl tapes are available in eight colors. Ribbons are available in six colors.