Azima DLI's ExpertALERT 3.40 machinery condition assessment software allows manufacturers to prioritize machine repairs
Azima DLI's ExpertALERT 3.40 machinery condition assessment software is engineered to allow manufacturers to prioritize machine repairs while remaining focused on reliability and uptime priorities based on the ability to collect and process data, and access results through the Azima DLI Watchman Reliability Portal. Azima DLI’s automated solution is designed to provide plant managers with actionable fault diagnosis, fault severity and repair priority data for each machine they measure.
ExpertALERT 3.40 features including:
- The DCX and DCA-60 data collection has been optimized, with data collection time reduced from 37 seconds to 19 seconds, according to the manufacturer.
- User-defined points (UDPs) can be defined at the plant or area levels of the database hierarchy.
- A bearing database update tool is engineered to allow users to update the ‘standard’ bearings in an ExpertALERT database without affecting new bearings that have been entered.
- ExpertALERT supports the Windows 7 Operating System.
- Results that have not been reviewed can be automatically screened based on severity level.
- A data collector option is designed to allow users to change to single-axis mode to collect data in all three directions at a bearing with a single-axis sensor connected to Channel 1.
- A data collector option is engineered to allow usters to specify sensitivity settings for all three axes of the accelerometer and override the single sensitivity setting specified in the database for this particular sensor location.