Casella's CEL-620B sound meter features a sound range of 20 to 140 dB
The Casella CEL-620B sound meter is engineered to digitally measure sound levels in factories, refineries, construction sites or other workplaces where noise is a concern. The CEL-620B features a wide sound range (20 to 140 dB) and real-time octave band frequency analysis from 16 Hz to 16 kHz, along with a full-color LCD that presents overall noise levels in numerical and graphical formats. The CEL-620B also has the capability to measure three broadband levels plus 11 octave bands over the whole audio range simultaneously in parallel.
Additional features include:
- A, C and Z (linear) frequency weightings (simultaneously)
- Fast, slow and impulse time weightings (simultaneously)
- Q=3, 4 and 5 exchange rates (simultaneously)
- Measures instant, maximum and minimum levels
- Measures Leq, Lavg(DOD), Lavg(OSHA)
- Measures maximum and time average level in all octave bands
- Manual measurements using menus
Up to 100 run results can be stored in its internal memory for later retrieval. The instrument connects to a PC using its USB interface. The CEL-620B is available in ANSI Type 1 or Type 2 versions, depending on the microphone capsule fitted.