Graco's G3 lubrication pump extends machinery life, reduces operating costs and increases productivity
Graco Inc. introduces its newest lubrication pump, the G3 Electric Pump. With its flexible design, including adjustable pump elements and an ability to work with both injector-based and series progressive systems, G3 is a rugged, cost-effective pump designed to serve multiple markets and applications.
The pump features three control choices, which means added flexibility for easy lube system set-up, operation and troubleshooting. The pump extends machinery life, reduces operating costs and increases productivity for usage in a variety of markets, including in-plant manufacturing, mobile and wind turbines.
The G3 Pump offers:
- Pumping performance — can be used with customers’ grease of choice
- Flow dynamics — helps to prevent grease separation
- Load minimizing drive — for longer life
- Adjustable stroke pump — ensures a custom fit
- Advanced user controls — allows customers to customize the lube event to the customers’ needs
The G3 pump has been designed to deliver high performance results in real-world application conditions ,as well as meet the challenges of changing grease types, changing temperatures and challenging installation requirements.