Continental Fan's AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fan provides aerodynamically efficient performance
Continental Fan's AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fan provides aerodynamically efficient performance, with airflow capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm. The rugged fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring flanges, and is available in diameters from 12 inches through 60 inches.
The AIB features a spark-resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller, and has a line of options and accessories to compliment it.
- Spark-resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
- Aerodynamically efficient performance
- Factory-set adjustable pitch blades
- Heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring construction
- Air-dried enamel paint finish
- Mountable in ductwork in any position
- TEFC industrial-duty motor
- Motor located outside of air stream
- Self-aligning pillow block ball bearings
- Completely sealed belt tube
- Extended lube lines
- Shaft seal and water slinger
Continental Fan provides fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.