SolaHD's unshielded distribution transformers improve energy efficiency in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities
SolaHD is offering a line of unshielded general-purpose distribution transformers that equally mix value and performance for improved energy efficiency in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities.
Utilizing the same feature set as the SolaHD ET series of shielded low voltage dry-type distribution transformers, these unshielded versions offer improved cost effectiveness and are fully compatible with the shielded ET units in most applications. The offering includes eight ET part numbers — ET2 and ET5 Series, 15 kVA through 75 kVA.
For those customers seeking an outdoor transformer, the units can be outfitted with optional weather shields that meet UL-3R requirements.
Key features for both shielded and unshielded SolaHD ET transformers include:
- NEMA TP-1 compliance
- UL Class 220° insulation system
- Terminal board connections and spacious wiring compartments
- Panel design that reduces labor time
- Rugged stainless steel enclosures
- High efficiency for low-cost operation
- Single- and three-phase availability