FLIR's MeterLink is a wireless connection between infrared cameras and moisture and electrical instruments
FLIR launches MeterLink, a wireless connection between selected FLIR cameras and measurement instruments from Extech, a subsidiary of FLIR Systems. The MeterLink simplifies the work of an electrical or building inspector by making it possible to transfer, via Bluetooth, the data acquired by the measurement instrument into the infrared camera and implement it on the infrared image for accurate, coordinated documentation. The MeterLink technology saves time and eliminates the risk of faulty records or notes.
- MeterLink – Bluetooth-based connectivity with Extech measurement instruments
- Instant Reports – In-camera application generates PDF inspection reports on-the-go. Inspectors can easily compile images and findings into a fully-formatted PDF report that can be given to a client at a job site via USB memory stick.
- Bluetooth Voice Annotation – Connectivity to Bluetooth handsfree headsets. Inspectors can now connect a Bluetooth wireless headset to a FLIR infrared camera for easier recording of voice comments associated with their inspections.
- Copy-to-USB – Transfer onboard images or reports directly to a USB memory stick. Copy-to-USB increases customer convenience by saving time and simplifying file sharing without the need for a PC, USB cable, internet, or email.
- IR Window Auto-Correction – Automatic sensitivity compensation for IR windows. IR Window Auto-Correction ensures thermographers get connected to accurate diagnostics when protective safety interfaces, like view ports or IR windows are needed.