Banner Engineering's iVu Bar Code Reader can process 11 industry-standard bar codes to facilitate traceability
Banner Engineering Corp. introduces the iVu Bar Code Reader (BCR), an industrial touch screen bar code reader. The iVu BCR reads 11 industry-standard bar codes to facilitate advanced traceability — a critical strategy for ensuring product quality in packaging, material handling, pharmaceutical and other industrial applications.
The iVu BCR allows users to efficiently configure, monitor and modify an inspection on site. The iVu BCR deciphers bar codes of varying types to verify correct content at production speeds of hundreds of parts per minute — all within a single compact, rugged package.
iVu BCR features include:
- 2.7-inch (68.5-millimeter) touch screen display empowers users to configure, deploy and monitor inspections on the factory floor — without a PC
- Intuitive interface allows new users to have the sensor up and running in minutes without training
- Software emulator lets users perfect their application and preload parameters offline
- IP67-rated housing is available with an optional integrated ring light — offered in red, white or infrared
- Exposure times as fast as 0.1 ms to ensure reliable performance on high-speed assembly lines
- Three trigger modes are available to suit varying application parameters: external (single), continuous and external (gated)