Emerson's Rosemount Analytical Model 6081-C transmitter offers conductivity with wireless pH/ORP measurement
Emerson Process Management has expanded its Smart Wireless analytical field instrument solutions with the release of the Rosemount Analytical Model 6081-C, a WirelessHART contacting conductivity transmitter.
The Model 6081-C is compliant with the WirelessHART communications standard, making it fully compatible with a host of other wireless devices. All Emerson wireless devices, including the Model 6081-P and 6081-C, function in a self-organizing network in which every wireless device in the network acts as a router for nearby devices. This assures very high data transmission reliability and network availability; all devices work together to identify the most efficient communication path, regardless of radio interference sources or barriers that may inhibit wireless communication.
In addition to its wireless capability, the Model 6081-C is:
- Compatible with both two- and four-electrode sensors
- Compatible with AMS Suite for fully integrated access to predictive diagnostics in a comprehensive asset management application
- Measurement span from 0 to 600,000 μS/cm
- Local device keypad access permits setup, configuration and trouble-shooting in situ
- Advanced diagnostics allow real-time monitoring of sensor condition for efficient maintenance scheduling
- Quick start menus enable in-process deployment within one minute
- Intelligent power management extends power module life and reduces replacement frequency
- User menus and prompts in six languages