Moyno's 2000 Model G2 Progressing Cavity Pump features an open-throat design
Moyno Inc. introduces the Moyno 2000 Model G2 Progressing Cavity Pump. This versatile pump features an open-throat hopper design with an auger for positive product feed when handling semi-dry or high solids content sludges.
The 2000 Model G2 Pump features Moyno's crown gear-type universal joint. It is capable of accommodating high torsional and thrust loads. Joint seals protect the gear joints from pumpage contamination. The Moyno 2000 Model G2 Pump offers flow rates to 400 gpm and pressure capabilities to 350 psi.
Additional product features include:
- Passes particles up to 1.5 inches in diameter
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Low shear
- Handles fluid viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps unassisted
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiencies
- Varying hopper sizes available