Phoenix Contact's industrial-quality hand tools feature an ergonomic design to reduce hand and forearm strain
Phoenix Contact's industrial-quality hand tools reduce hand and forearm strain. The comprehensive tool fox line includes tools for all work related to control cabinets, including cutting, stripping and crimping, as well as screwdrivers and test equipment.
The tools' ergonomic handles are made of both hard and soft plastic, which creates a slip-proof grip. Improved leverage makes working easier and requires less force. The crimping pliers, for example, require 25% less exertion force than traditional models. This prevents hand and forearm strain, and reduces fatigue.
Available tools include:
- Crimping pliers
- Stripping tools for standard and special conductors
- Screwdrivers with standard drives
- Torque screwdrivers (adjustable)
- Hand pliers
- VDE tools
- Measuring devices/voltage testers
- Automatic cutting, stripping and crimping devices