New Pig's Universal Mat is designed for effective cleanup and absorption of spills
New Pig Corporation has reintroduced its Pig Universal Mat for effective cleanup and absorption of leaks, spills and drips — now with 50% recycled polypropylene content to help reduce environmental impact.
The eco-friendly Pig Universal Mat:
- Is made of 100% polypropylene (now made with 50% recycled polypropylene content)
- Features eight thermally-bonded layers that are tough, durable, and will not rip, tear or fray — even when saturated
- Is highly absorbent, retaining oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Offers a fine-fiber construction to increase liquid retention capabilities
- Features a dimple pattern that speeds wicking of liquid for faster, easier cleanup
- Is non-reactive and compatible with most chemicals
- Is perforated — tears easily to size needed
- Is reusable and can also be incinerated to reduce waste
- Is flame-resistant
The Pig Universal Mat helps to comply with Regulatory Citation 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2).