OMDEC's Spares Management Software Version 1.4 helps companies balance inventory costs
OMDEC's Spares Management Software helps companies balance inventory costs and assures that when a failure occurs, users are well prepared to respond in the expected timeframe.
This fifth release of SMS (v1.4) now includes “Cost Calculations” when dealing with non repairable spares, plus the choice to select between emergency replacement and downtime options without spares. In addition, the interface for entering basic data has been improved.
- Cost savings on critical spare parts
- Confidence that critical parts will be available when needed
- Planning for repairable and non repairable parts
- Programming and core calculations by the University of Toronto CBM lab
- SMS plans the inventory of parts required based on reliability and user-selected cost thresholds
- Users can change parameters and perform any number ‘what if’ scenarios to best fit their business, assets, supply time and reliability level desired