Adalet's VC4X6 and VH4X6 safety enclosures feature 1/4 turn door latching for quick and easy access
Adalet has introduced a line of Exe safety enclosures designed with ¼ turn door latching for quick and easy access. The VC4X6/VH4X6 increased safety enclosures are UL/cUL and ATEX certified to house terminal block assemblies in Exe rated Zone 1 and 2 hazardous locations.
The enclosures feature a continuous one piece silicone gasket that provides an IP66 ingress rating for dust-tight and water-tight locations. Standard lift-off door hinges are included for easy removal of the cover. The standard ¼ turn door latches are designed with security in mind and include a double bit insert. Mounting feet can be oriented in either horizontal or vertical directions and an internal/external earth stud is included as standard.
The enclosures can be ordered with a universal rail mount system or mounting panel for mounting DIN rail and terminal block assemblies.
- VC4X Series: 24 standard sizes available in SS316L or SS304
- VH4X Series:13 standard sizes available in SS316L or SS304
- Continuous one-piece silicone gasket providing IP66 ingress protection
- Ground stud on cover and box including an extra earth stud
- Internal rail mounting system for quick installation of terminal block assembly
- Welded on external mounting feet (vertical or horizontal)
- Lift off door hinge
- ¼ turn door latch with various optional inserts
Options or modifications:
- Gland plates (six-inch depth or greater) can be supplied pre-drilled or blank for field drilling
- Stopping plugs
- Population/assembly with ATEX-certified terminal blocks
- Cable glands and other fittings
- Holes and cutouts
- Mounting panels
- Custom sizes