Parker's PFD visualization system delivers critical, real-time messages
Parker’s Electromechanical Automaton Division announces the release of the Parker Factory Display (PFD) visualization system. PFD offers flexibility and impact for delivering critical messages to associates on the factory floor. Whether presenting Andon display-type information, lean metrics, production status, OEE data, safety policies or employee announcements, PFD provides workers with real-time, situational awareness for faster response to downs and non-conforming conditions.
With its high-definition resolution, flat-panel displays and built-in networking, PFD offers visual impact for empowering associates. Its intuitive graphics enhance the message, while its distributed architecture integrates into existing manufacturing and IS infrastructure. Whether remotely publishing displays from anywhere via the Web or visualizing non-conforming parts on a production line, the Parker Factory Display does more than other production board displays and Andon display-type systems.
PFD comes pre-installed with Parker Factory Manager (PFM), a Windows-based software that fully leverages the availability of Web-browsing software for remote support and application sharing on the Internet and IP networks. PFM allows users to develop, edit and publish PFD application from any location on a network or anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Additional product features include:
- 32-inch, 40-inch and 46-inch widescreen sizes with 16.7 million colors
- Direct PLC connectivity automates data collection — no charge for more than 40 drivers
- Multiple display systems can be served from a single master PFD unit
- Continuous improvement database can be distributed/aggregated across multiple locations via the Internet
- Templates allow corporate standard metrics to be deployed company wide
- Sophisticated security allows 6 different access levels including “view only”
- Intuitive development tools, allowing easy screen customization and configuration
- Thermal sensors and fans on 40-inch and 46-inch screens with scheduling feature for power
- VESA 200-millimeter mounting