Swagelok's SSV series stream selector system features double-block and bleed functionality
The Swagelok SSV series stream selector system delivers a representative sample from multiple sample streams to a single analyzer. These modular assemblies are ANSI/ISA 76.00.02 compatible and accommodate multiple process streams in a limited amount of space. Each stream is controlled by a double-block and bleed (DBB) module to eliminate cross contamination and maintain sample integrity.
Based upon a modular technology concept, these valves house double-block, bleed and actuation functions within a single, compact module to reduce total space needed to perform sample stream selection and overall installation time. As system requirements change, modules can be added or removed.
The SSV series stream selector system features an integrated flow loop to streamline sampling and purging and provide consistent outlet flow. Regardless of which stream is selected, the flow rates of all streams remain consistent.
Additional highlights of the SSV series stream selector system include:
- Vented air gaps to help prevent mixing of pneumatic actuator supply and system fluid under pressure
- Visual and tactile actuation indicators to provide confirmation of the system’s operation
- Color-coded caps for easy identification of the process stream
- Inlet and outlet connections that are 1/8 inch female NPT or Swagelok MPC compatible (ANSI/ISA 76.00.02)
- Built-in pneumatic actuator to provide repetitive shutoff with fewer potential leak points than conventional systems.