Hardy Instruments' HI 4050 weight controller features a stainless steel enclosure
Hardy Instruments’ HI 4050 weight controller is available factory-installed in a stainless steel (Nema 4x) enclosure. It can be configured as a blind unit or with a keyboard and a display. A load cell summing board or intrinsic barrier assembly can be added to eliminate the need for a system junction box or for use in hazardous class I, II, DIV II applications.
The HI 4050 is also available with AC or DC power. It includes a standard Ethernet 10/100 Base T with an embedded web server and an RS 232 printer or scoreboard display port. Optional network communications over Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, Allen-Bradley Remote I/O, Profibus, Modbus TCP or Analog are also available.
The HI 4050 weight controller includes Hardy Instruments’ core technologies:
- Waversaver, which eliminates the effects of surrounding vibration to provide a fast, stable weight display
- C2, which allows for electronic calibration without the need for test weights
- Secure Memory Module with Secure Digital (SD) card (SMM-SD), which allows manual transfer of configuration data to another instrument or PC using SD technology
- Integrated Technician (IT) for system diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Embedded Web Server for intranet or Ethernet communications