SolaHD's unshielded distribution transformers offer improved efficiency
SolaHD announces a line of unshielded, general-purpose distribution transformers that mix value and performance for energy efficiency in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. Utilizing the same features as the SolaHD ET series of shielded, low-voltage dry-type distribution transformers, the unshielded transformers offer improved cost effectiveness and are fully compatible with the shielded ET units in most applications. The initial offering includes eight ET part numbers — ET2 and ET5 Series, 15 kVA through 75 kVA.
For those customers seeking an outdoor transformer, the units can be outfitted with optional weather shields which meet UL-3R requirements.
Features for both shielded and unshielded SolaHD ET transformers include:
- NEMA TP-1 compliance
- UL Class 220° insulation system
- Terminal board connections and spacious wiring compartments
- Panel design that reduces labor time
- Rugged stainless steel enclosures
- High efficiency for low cost operation
- Single- and three-phase availability