Advantech Studio 6.1 enables users to monitor facility operations from anywhere
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces Advantech Studio 6.1, a Web-enabled HMI/SCADA software tool. Advantech Studio 6.1 enables users to control and monitor facility operations through the Internet from anywhere outside the location. With Advantech Studio's page and e-mail warning capabilities, personnel can maintain a constant vigil over occurring alarms. The drag-and-drop, point-and-click development environment runs on various configurations of the Windows platform, from powerful workstations to simple handheld PDAs and smart phones that use Windows CE/Windows Mobile technology. It also runs on diskless embedded processors and Panel PCs and can support Web-based applications.
Main features include:
- A single development tool that supports operator displays, Visual Basic scripts, trends, alarms, logs and other functions.
- The enhanced trend object has no limits on the number of pens, and each pen can be configured individually, even during the runtime.
- It supports an interface for connecting to SQL databases and ERP systems.
- With multilevel security features, customers can optimize security settings, ensuring that final outputs cannot be altered by an operator or any other person in the process, enabling an ironclad audit trail.
- It supports enhanced interface for producing alarms, trends and reports in PDF file format.
- It conforms to virtually all industrial tools, standards and protocols, including .Net, OPC, ADO, XML, SOAP, ActiveX, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, thin clients, graphic formats, SQL and Excel.