Olympus videoscope systems offer portability and ruggedness
Olympus has introduced the latest generation of IPLEX videoscope systems, the IPLEX FX . It is a compact, full-featured video borescope, combining portability and military ruggedness with a complete set of advanced videoscope features.
The IPLEX FX is the first battery-operated system of its type in the world to be MIL-STD 810F compliant to withstand repetitive 4 ft drop tests and resistance to rain, dust, sand, and other environmental conditions. With a sealed, magnesium alloy chassis and protective rubber bumpers, the mechanically stronger design adds durability for lower frequency of repairs and lower cost of ownership.
The IPLEX FX offers significant innovative and advanced videoscope features including:
- Standard digital imaging controls for complete control over image quality and detail definition
- Still image and movie recording to internal and removable recording media
- SmartTip Automatic Tip Recognition Technology that automatically adjusts settings to match the tip adapter optics and parameters
- Interchangeable tip adapters for versatility and flexibility of inspection
- Stereo measurement for accurate, three-dimensional defect measurement at any target angle
- Interchangeable scopes, available in 4.0mm and 6.0mm diameters at 2.0 m (6.6 ft) and 3.5m (11.5 ft) lengths
- TrueFeel scope tip articulation for power-assisted manual articulation and precision control
- Battery-powered for true portability with a removable, internal battery providing over 2 hours of system power