Moyno pump provides effective metering for a wide range of low-flow applications
Moyno, Inc. offers the Moyno Metering Pump for economical and efficient performance when metering low-flow liquids in a wide range of processing applications including dosing, sampling and metering.
The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume. This prevents material waste or mixture imbalance. Additional advantages and features of the Moyno Metering Pump include the following:
- Sealed universal joints for longer life
- Low power consumption and operating costs
- Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced costs No valves to clog, stick, or vapor lock
- Pressures to 300 psi
- Flow rates from 0.1 gph to 190 gph
- Wide variety of materials of construction
The Moyno Metering Pump is available in bare-shaft, close-coupled and motorized configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.