Kernco digital tachometer combines contact and non-contact units into one
Kernco Instruments Co., Inc., has introduced its Catalog No. 21F24 digital tachometer that combines two units in one. It can be used as a contact type of as a non-contact (optical) tachometer. When used as an optical tachometer (non-contact) it can measure RPM up to 100,000 RPM from a distance up to 14 feet from the target area. As a contact tachometer with its standard accessories it will also measure in RPM, YPM, MPM, FPM and IPM. It will also measure four length functions in yards, meters, feet and inches. Has memory features to recall last, maximum or minimum readings.
- Range: 6-99,999 RPM (optical) 5-25,000 RPM (contact)
- 25,000-99,999 RPM
- Detection and display: detection, laser diode, display
- Voltage Requirements: 2 AA 1.5 Volt Batteries
- Battery Life: approximately 40 hours.
- Weight: 0.8 pounds (365 grams)
- Dimensions: 6.6 inches L x 2.4 inchesW x 1.8H (167.5 mm x 60 mm x 46 mm)
- Standard Accessories: reflective tape, cone adapter, carrying case, NIST
- 1 master wheel (6-inch circumference)
- 200L adapter