Schneider Electric introduces new module for its web-enabled power and energy management system software
Schneider Electric's North American Operating Division has introduced under its Square D brand of power management equipment and software a new module for its web-enabled power and energy management system software. System Manager Advanced Reports, designed for energy-intensive businesses and power-sensitive processes, provides robust reporting tools to help maximize power quality and control energy-related costs.
With the PowerLogic System Manager Software (SMS) Professional Version 4.0 from Schneider Electric, the integrated Crystal Reports platform provides a uniquely powerful tool for creating, storing and more efficiently managing energy and power information.
Microsoft Internet Explorer continues to be the window into the vast amount of PowerLogic power and energy information provided by System Manager Software,said Phil Rector, Schneider Electric's System Manager Software product manager. With Secure access to information from PowerLogic systems, customers can now leverage the power of Crystal Reports to create and manage their reports using the browser that's already installed on the PC.
Ideal for intermediate to large systems, SMS Professional and the Advanced Reports Module for the SMS Standard Edition provide the following:
- Easy wizard-driven report creation, which allows users with no database experience to fully leverage and extract information by auto-building queries to the Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Flexible yet simple reporting platform, which offers on-demand report templates and pre-defined energy analysis reports to run, schedule, edit, export, email, and manage remotely via the web.
- Intuitive PowerLogic Web Interface, which allows users with no training to view reports and make cost-impacting operational decisions based on actual energy and power usage.
- Real-time and historical access to PowerLogic information using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Quick access to specific energy efficiency reports, categorized by shift, per circuit, multiple locations, time of use, or summarized cost information for water, air, gas, electric or steam.
- Multiple output formats, including Adobe®, Word, Excel®, Crystal Reports and HTML, for energy- and power-related reporting, providing business stakeholders with decision-making information.
The PowerLogic System Manager 4.0 Advanced Reports functionality for SMS Professional Edition (PE) and the add-on module for SMS Standard Edition (SE) are available now from Schneider Electric.