Schneider Electric PowerLogic software eliminates need for multiple PCs
The PowerLogic System Manager Professional Software Version 4.0 (English language version) from Schneider Electric provides customers the benefit of no longer having to purchase, install and maintain client software on multiple PCs.
The new high-end of the System Manager 4.0 product line, SMS Professional, replaces the System Manager 3000 and WebSuite software products. Customers with a valid Priority Technical Support agreement will receive the SMS Professional upgrade product at no charge.
Phil Rector, Schneider Electric's System Manager Software product manager, said, "With the release of SMS Professional, Internet Explorer now becomes the window into the vast amount of power and energy information provided by System Manager Software. Customers no longer have to purchase, install and maintain client software on multiple PCs. System Manager Professional provides secure access to information from PowerLogic systems using the browser that's already installed on the PC."
Designed for enterprise monitoring and large systems, SMS Professional provides the following:
Access to real-time and historical information from a PowerLogic system using Internet Explorer.
Easy-to-use PowerLogic Web Interface, the same no-training-required interface that is used on PowerLogic PowerServers, and the System Manager DL and System Manager Standard products.
License for 10 simultaneous PowerLogic Web connections with an option to purchase more.
Full Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database to handle the data storage requirements of large systems.
New device support features and other enhancements including:
- New Shift Energy tables for displaying the data from Circuit Monitor Series 3000 and 4000, and Power Meter 800 onboard shift energy cost logs
- New Uptime Summary table for displaying the data from Circuit Monitor Series 3000 and 4000
- "Number of Nines/Percent Uptime" log
- New Multiple Device Setup feature that makes configuring similar devices easier
- New and modified tables in support of PowerLogic Sepam Digital Relays
- Support for single-phase system types in Power Meter 800 meters
- New "Info" tabs added to System Manager Software tables with explanatory text and instructions
- Enhancements to improve system performance for large systems
A Service Update 1 for System Manager DL 4.0 and System Manager Standard 4.0 is available. The service update includes the device support features and other enhancements described above. DL and Standard 4.0 customers with a current Priority Technical Support agreement will automatically receive the Service Update 1 CDs in the mail. Nonpriority-support customers may download the Service Update from the downloads area of the www.powerlogic.com Web site.
For more information about Square D products from Schneider Electric, call (800) 392-8781 or visit http://www.us.squared.com.