Manufacturing Executive, the global community for manufacturing leadership and producer of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit and Awards program, has announced the winners of the 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 (ML100) Awards.
The winners in the four individual awards categories are:
Next-Generation Leadership and Culture
- Jagdish S. Amane, Tata Motors Ltd.
- Puneet Bhasin, Waste Management Inc.
- Clark Dressen, Dow Kokam
- Donnie Haye, IBM Corp.
- Brad Martin, Enterasys Networks Inc.
- Terry Smith, Lion Vallen Industries
- Steve Taylor, Nalco Co.
- James Dyson, Dyson Ltd.
- Daniel James Paterson, Manufacturingchange.org
- Manufacturing Entrepreneur
- Carey Smith, Big Ass Fans
- Joanne Wright, IBM Corp.
- Joseph M. Bione, Constar Inc.
- Terry Burleson, Nalco Co.
- Jeff Forman, Governair LLC
- Chuck Mooty, Faribault Woolen Mill Co.
The awards, created eight years ago as the Progressive Manufacturing 100 Awards, honor transformational business projects, innovation and excellence in a variety of manufacturing categories including operational excellence and sustainability, global value chain, and workforce development excellence.
All ML100 Award winners will be honored at a gala dinner and reception during the Manufacturing Leadership Summit (April 29-May 2, 2012) at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida. At the gala event, winners of the annual Manufacturing Leadership 100 Project and Manufacturer of the Year Awards and other high-level awards will be announced. Those winners will be selected from among the 2012 ML100 Award companies.