Allied Oil & Supply announced its official corporate name change to Allied Oil & Tire Company. The goal of the name change is to holistically reflect the company’s product and service offerings.
View more content on PlantServics.com
Allied’s tire division will cease to be referred to as Allied Tire Company as the name change more closely aligns and strengthens the identity of the primary operating divisions: Oil and Tires.
Since 1958, the family-owned company has continuously evolved to better serve its customers across a wide-range of markets, including transportation, construction, passenger car motor oil, industrial, mining and agriculture.
In addition to the corporate headquarters in Omaha, Neb., Allied Oil & Tire Company has branches in Kansas City, Mo.; Joplin, Mo.; Des Moines, Iowa and Sioux Falls, S.D., with satellite locations in Waterloo and Sioux City Iowa.