Join us Thursday, June 30, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. ET for this Plant Services webinar featuring expert analysts and maintenance professionals, and highlighting how companies have reduced energy consumption from compressed air leaks. This webinar will identify best practices and demonstrate the technologies companies are using to develop strategies that improve maintenance of their compressed air systems.
Too busy to attend the live event on June 30th? Register now and we will send you notification when the event is available for on-demand viewing.
- Mike Bacidore, Editor-in-Chief, Plant Services
- Ron Marshall, CET, CEM, Industrial Systems Officer, Manitoba Hydro
- Bill Scales, Chief Executive Officer, Scales Air Compressor Corporation
- Joe Ghislain, Compressed Air Challenge
- Neil Mehltretter, System Engineering Supervisor, Kaeser Compressors, Inc.